Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Last ultrasound??

This morning we had what was probably our last ultrasound! Yippee! We were unable to get photos of the babies b/c they are so big right now but we did get weights...Maggie is 4 lbs. 11 oz. (which is 1 lb. 4 oz. larger than she was exactly 3 weeks ago) and Audrey is 4 lbs. 4 oz. (which is 1 lb. 1 oz. larger than she was 3 weeks ago). Also, the technician was able to see some hair on Maggie's head! Awww!!! I can't wait!!!! Maggie is still head down, and Audrey is "mostly" head down...looks like she's curved and headed that way. No wonder I feel so much heavier!!!!!!

I'm 33 weeks 1 day today, which is further than I thought I'd be on July 25th! I'm thinking 2 more weeks, because I just really feel uncomfortable and immobile lately. More so than usual...feels like they are headed south and ready to arrive. Even their movement isn't as frequent because they are running out of room. Any guesses? I'll be shocked if I make it to 36 weeks (Sept. 5) but who knows!!! It's whenever they feel like finally meeting us, I guess!

That's it for now! I have my non-stress test tomorrow and doctor appt. on Thursday, where it will be interesting to see if I've dilated any more. The contractions are still coming but thankfully the medication is working!!!

No comments: