Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Could it be the chili?

I can't be certain, but yesterday afternoon, these beans were doing a little dance all over my belly! As if I couldn't concentrate already at work lately, any productivity flew out the window then. I have a feeling this will be a trend as the days and weeks go by. I just get so fascinated by the feelings and I'm sure that anyone that walks by my office as I'm gazing down at my belly in a trance will be certain that I've finally gone off the deep end. This time it felt like tiny little nudges and bumps all over the place. Very different from the fluttering.

Which, by the way, while drifting off to sleep last night, I was able to feel on my left side for the first time...#1 makes his/her appearance! It lasted much longer than the first time with #2. I tried to get J. to feel it, but I guess they're just too small to be felt on the outside of me yet. He was again a little disappointed that he couldn't experience it. Poor guy.

In other news, we got word that our good friend, CV, (a lifelong bachelor we assumed) is also expecting a bundle of joy this year! We were shocked and thrilled at the same time and can't wait to share in this with him and his girlfriend. They are due in early December.

No comments: