Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Cute...but is it worth it?

So, last night I purchased this fuschia tank at A Pea in the Pod. I can't believe the price of maternity clothes! There are so many cute things but can I really justify spending so much on something I probably will never wear again? Luckily I was able to raid my friend Angie's closet for some of her clothes and Mom, MIL & SIL have spoiled me with little tops here and there, but still! And hopefully I'll be back to pre-pregnancy shape after the babies, or there's a whole other wardrobe I'll have to buy! Darn. Good thing I love to shop. Poor J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Jean! Very cute. And, since you will probably not buy yourself much after the beans are born, I think you can justify this. You can always sell or give it away when you're done being filled with beans!

xoxoxo