The following list is subject to editing and by no means the sum and substance of my experience as a pregnant woman. Just some of the quirky little perks (or pitfalls) of being pregnant!
What I love about being pregnant:
1. My girls.
2. My girls twirling and kicking inside me.
3. J kissing my belly every night, twice. One for each of them.
4. My family’s joy at the thought of these two.
5. Eating whatever I want, whenever I want.
6. Daydreaming about what the beans will become.
7. Guiltless naps.
8. Being spoiled.
9. My nails!
10. Reading and singing to the beans.
What I hate about being pregnant:
1. Stretch marks.
3. Swollen fingers and feet.
4. Having to go to the bathroom three times a night.
6. Not being able to do all the things I used to do.
7. Lack of energy.
8. Not being able to reach my toes.
9. Carpal tunnel.
10. Bleeding gums.